This video explains how adopting Azure AD may impact standalone infrastructures.
- [Instructor] So far … we've explored the fundamental building blocks of Azure AD, … seen how well it fits in the industry … and walked through a few demos to see it in action. … In this chapter, let's analyze the potential business impact … of Azure AD adoption. … I say potential, because Azure AD has many components. … The overall business impact may vary … from organization to organization, … depending on which components are being used. … Exact numbers can only be determined for individual cases … where we have full access to the deployment details. … Alternatively, what we can do and will do … is predict how Azure AD may impact businesses … based on the factors we've previously discussed. … We make those predictions in three key areas of interest. … Change in infrastructure complexity, … employee productivity and monetary variation. … Here's the impact on standalone infrastructures … for small medium businesses. … The assumption here … is that we're talking about a brand new organization …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.