This video explains how adopting Azure AD may impact infrastructure costs, availability, and growth.
- [Instructor] Now what about enterprise organizations … planning to deploy a hybrid environment. … How does Azure AD impact … the infrastructure in such situations. … In large organizations judging the impact … only on the basis of hardware … and software may not be fair … since there are a lot more factors involved. … So let's start with hardware and software … but also look at other things after that. … The assumption here is that we're talking about … an organization which is already operational … and has a significant on premises infrastructure. … They are trying to figure out … whether hybrid deployment would benefit them. … Let's analyze what happens if they choose Azure AD. … The number of rack servers will decrease … because a part of the identity workload … will shift to Azure AD instead of on premises servers. … And since the number of servers decreases … networking and storage equipment required … for those servers will also decrease. … As a result of the above the number …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.