This video explains how adopting Azure AD may impact employee efficiency and productivity.
- [Instructor] Now, let's talk about the … impact on employees. … I'm going to split employees into administrators and end users. … We'll discuss end users first. … Thanks to the numerous self-service capabilities … built into Azure AD, … end users can now be less dependent on help desk staff … to get things done. … That means less time spent on calls, … and more time soent on getting actual work done. … We've also learned that Azure AD gives end users … the freedom to choose a device platform. … It could be Windows, Macs or mobile devices running … IOS or Android. … This is very important because when users feel … comfortable they deliver better work. … Furthermore, mobile devices are not just convenient, … they're also portable. … And because of Azure AD support for BYOD, … users can be responsive and productive on the word … using whatever device they have access to. … And then, because of Azure AD connect … and seamless single sign-on, … users get to simply their credentials management, …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.