- [Narrator] Azure Automation and Control…enables continuous servicing and compliance…with automation and configuration management.…It allows you to manage all automation…and configuration assets from a centralized repository…with detailed access control.…This allows you to retain control of when and how…to patch without having any unplanned down time…and with the approval of the application owner.…It also allows you to resolve alerts and plan…and conduct backup and disaster recovery…using automated remediation scripts and recovery plans.…
You can apply and monitor your configurations…by using a highly available poll service…and fix configuration drift without intervening manually.…Finally, you can run automated processes…from Azure or locally from an on-premises data center…with hybrid runbook worker processing.…Azure IT Automation has the following functional abilities.…Establish responsive IT operations.…
You can set up triggers to process on demand…or automatically.…This improves your response time by taking immediate action…
AuthorDavid M. Franklyn
- What is Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
- Deploying and configuring OMS
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Analyzing Log Analytics data
- Using OMS to monitor an on-premises environment
- Identifying critical updates
- IT Service Management Connector
Skill Level Beginner
1. What Is Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
2. Deploy and Configure OMS
3. Collect and Analyze Data
4. Use OMS to Monitor an On-Premises Environment
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.