- [Instructor] The IT Service Management, or ITSM,…integration in Azure Insights and Analytics…helps you to connect to an ITMS solution,…and provides access to your help desk,…such as incidents and change requests,…and log data, such as activity and diagnostic logs,…performance, and configuration changes, in one place.…Azure services, like Log Analytics and Azure Monitor,…provide tools to detect, analyze, and troubleshoot issues…with your Azure and non-Azure resources.…
However, the work items related to an issue…typically reside in an ITSM product or service.…The ITSM Connector provides a bidirectional connection…between Azure and ITSM tools…to help you resolve issues faster.…Using this integration,…you can expedite the troubleshooting of IT issues,…reduce mean time to resolution,…and improve your service levels.…ITSM Connector supports connections…with the following ITSM tools:…System Center Service Manager,…ServiceNow, Province, and Cherwell.…
System Center Service Manager is part…of the Microsoft System Center Suite,…
AuthorDavid M. Franklyn
- What is Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
- Deploying and configuring OMS
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Analyzing Log Analytics data
- Using OMS to monitor an on-premises environment
- Identifying critical updates
- IT Service Management Connector
Skill Level Beginner
1. What Is Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
2. Deploy and Configure OMS
3. Collect and Analyze Data
4. Use OMS to Monitor an On-Premises Environment
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.