Hybrid cloud computing is the most common method to start working with Azure solutions. Find out how to effectively leverage the cloud platform to help protect your on-premise servers to protect your infrastructure.
- [Instructor] So if you think back a few years ago,…all we had was on-prem business continuity.…There was no concept of a cloud and, really,…that's all we had to do.…We used things like tape and media, which we've talked about…in another video about on-prem backup…and we sent those drives or tapes somewhere else…and made sure our data was safe.…Well, cloud has introduced a new concept for us…and it's called hybrid business continuity.…You now have a choice on how you backup…and recover your data.…But more importantly, is we've talked about hybrid.…I've mentioned this phrase a few times.…
Think AND, Not OR.…And really what this is, it's the best of both worlds.…You can have your cake and eat it, too,…and the cloud offers the ability…for you to work with technologies…outside of the realm of cost for your organization,…have off-site disaster recovery.…So when we think about hybrid computing,…and we think about the ability…of tying our on-prem environment to cloud technologies,…you really want to think AND not OR.…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 47m Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.