Join Sahil Malik for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 2 Speech.
- [Instructor] This course also comes with exercise files. This is code that wrote during this course. All the code is split into folders marking the chapter they represent. Inside each one of these folders, you will find another folder corresponding to the video you're watching. Inside each of these, you will find a start and end state. At any point, you should be able to take this code, unzip it in a folder, run npm install, and carry on from there.
- Using the Translate Text API
- Getting supported languages
- Writing code to translate between languages
- Performing text to speech
- Setting up speech to text
- Writing code for speaker identification
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Translation Text API
3. Bing Speech API
4. Speaker Recognition API
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.