Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of NoSQL Development with DocumentDB in Azure.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop as I've done here. The files are organized by chapter, and within each chapter folder there are files for each individual video. There's both a start and a finish state for each video. For each video in chapter three all you need to do is open the solution file from Visual Studio. For chapter four, you will need to open the solution folder in your in IDE to follow the code.
Enter your command prompt to run the solution.
- Back-end scaling fundamentals
- Fallacies of distributed computing
- Consistency models
- Data migration
- DocumentDB with .NET and Node.js
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Backend Scaling Fundamentals
2. Get Started with DocumentDB
3. DocumentDB with .NET
4. DocumentDB with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.