Join Tiago Costa for an in-depth discussion in this video How to monitor Azure Batch solutions, part of Developing Long-Running Tasks with Microsoft Azure.
- [Instructor] So, when running Azure Batch accounts, … one important feature is how can I monitor … my Azure Batch solutions? … So first of all, we can go … to the subscription-level monitor, because, … at the subscription-level, the Azure activity log … will collect operational event data. … Several categories like, account creation of Azure Batch … accounts, or a deletion of an Azure Batch account, … and even the key management of the Azure Batch. … Going to the Azure Batch Resource Monitoring. … So, in our Batch applications, we can use the API … for the Azure Batch, so that we can monitor … and query the status of our resources. … This will include jobs, tasks, nodes and pools, … and for example we can grab a count task of compute nodes … by state, we can create queries to list batch resources, … create a task dependencies, use a job manager task, … and also monitor the task, the nodes, the pool, … also know and understand how the pool … is being used in the Batch account. … And also all the pool nodes by state, …
- Creating and using Azure Storage queues
- Using Azure Service Bus queues
- Security for Azure Service Bus queues
- Creating and scheduling WebJobs
- Creating Azure functions
- Running Azure Batch workloads
Skill Level Intermediate
Scaling Applications with Microsoft Azurewith Tiago Costa1h 30m Intermediate
What you should know1m 10s
1. Azure Queues
2. Azure WebJobs
3. Azure Functions and the Serverless Era
4. Large-Scale Parallel Compute
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.