Get familiar with Microsoft Azure's security management tools.
- [Voiceover] There are many tools that I can use…to manage my Azure security settings.…The first tool that you're obviously going…to be familiar with is going to be the Azure Portal.…The Azure Portal is your entry point to pretty much…everything that you're doing in Azure.…This is the tool that you're gonna use…to create virtual machines, to create web apps,…to manage your subscription, to verify the status…of your servers, to check your billing,…pretty much anything you can think of…that needs to be done in Azure, you're gonna start here.…
This tool is what we call the new portal…or the preview portal for Azure.…There's also an older portal,…in my opinion was a lot simpler to use…in the sense that it provided all the information…more or less in one screen, where now we need…to dig into the menus and add various resources…on our portal to be able to even see them,…so it's a little bit more complex.…So I'm gonna be flipping back and forth…between the various tools, and you may find also…that sometimes some functionalities…
Here, David Elfassy investigates security concepts related to Azure deployment and services such as Office 365, Exchange, and Azure Active Directory. Find out how to use Azure's built-in security tools, secure virtual machines, implement more robust multifactor authentication, and protect your services and data, including email, documents, and user data. Plus, learn how to configure security certificates for your app deployments using custom domains.
- Securing objects and virtual machines
- Deploying certificates for Azure resources
- Implementing multifactor authentication
- Securing Office 365
- Securing Azure Active Directory