If you have a problem in your on-premises network, you walk to the server room. Where do you turn when you have a problem in Azure? In this video, you can learn about available Azure support options.
- [Instructor] When we talk about an Azure subscription, … support can come in various forms. … It could come directly from Microsoft … in the form of a support request or a ticket … that we open up with Microsoft when an issue occurs. … It can come in the form of community support … where there are tons of resources … and individuals in the community that are willing to help … organizations and individuals with problems in Azure. … It could also come in the form of information, … being aware of problems that are existing … in a current Azure deployment, … or even providing documentation … or retrieving documentation that is available from Microsoft … in order to better improve … the deployment of your infrastructure … and prevent problems even before they occur. … So we can have both preventative solutions … to our environment, reactive solutions, … or also day-to-day proper management of our infrastructure … to ensure that we minimize any type of support issues … and in turn minimize any down time. …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.