Explore how to get languages running, this time authenticated via an access token mechanism.
- [Voiceover] Now at this point you should have…two implementations of getLanguagesForTranslate:…one that authenticates by passing in your subscription key…in the header, like so, line number 54,…and the other where we first get an access token…in a Promise based mechanism, so it's asynchronous,…once you have the access tokens,…so let's set a break point on line number 19,…then I should be able to call the very same endpoint,…with a different header, for authentication.…
Let's go ahead and set a break point…in our logOutput method as well,…and let's go ahead and comment out the call…to getLanguagesForTranslate, and add a call…to getLanguagesForTranslateWithAccessToken.…Okay, so with our break points set, in both places,…let's go ahead and run this code.…So again, if we've done everything correctly,…at this point, I should have an access token here.…
That looks like an access token, you can decrypt it.…A popular way of decrypting it is going to jwt.io…and just pasting it in a text box,…you can try that out on your own,…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.