Write code for accessing the same functionality via an access token authentication approach instead.
- [Instructor] Now we just saw…how you can call getLanguagesForTranslate.…And we did so by authenticating.…You have to authenticate,…otherwise it'll give you a 401, 401 Unauthorized.…And the way we were doing the authentication…is by passing in this header that you see on line 24.…There is another way of authenticating against Cog Services.…And this applies to a lot of services in Cog Services…and that is via an access token.…Let me show you next how that works.…
This is one way of doing it.…Certainly there are other ways of doing it as well.…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.