In this video, get languages running and refactor your code to make it a little cleaner.
- With our code written targeting…the translate text API, it's time to run this.…Now what we're doing here is that we are targeting…the get languages for translate method…over a get call.…Remember how we're authenticating.…We're authenticating via this header that we pass in,…that you see on line 20.…All that's left to do is add a call to this get languages…for translate function, so the function gets called.…I'm going to set a breakpoint on line 14 and just hit F5.…
If we've done everything correctly, at this point,…this breakpoint should get hit.…Let's examine what the body shows us.…It looks like a big XML representation.…Let's go ahead and run this.…It logs it out, let me go ahead and copy everything here,…place it in VS Code.…Let's create a new file called supportedLanguages.xml…and paste everything in here so it's a little bit easier…to read and you see here that a number…of language codes show up.…
Let's remove these two lines at the top as well,…that's just debugging information.…So, we don't need that in the XML files.…
- Using the Translate Text API
- Getting supported languages
- Writing code to translate between languages
- Performing text to speech
- Setting up speech to text
- Writing code for speaker identification
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Translation Text API
3. Bing Speech API
4. Speaker Recognition API
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.