Learn how to deploy and configure resources using the four key management tools in Microsoft Azure: the Azure portal, Azure CLI, PowerShell, and JSON templates.
- [Gary] Are you new to Microsoft Azure? Have you taken a look at it and wondered where to begin? Well, you're not alone. Many companies are migrating their infrastructure to the cloud. There are many advantages to using Azure, but you need to know how to use the Azure tools in order to use Azure. This is what you will gain from this course. You will know how to use the portal, Azure CLI, PowerShell, and JSON templates. These are four main tools in Azure. My name is Gary Grudzinskas. I've been working with Azure for many years. After you've finished this course, you'll know how to take advantage of this robust platform. It's a platform that is constantly growing and constantly improving. I invite you to enjoy my LinkedIn course so you can unlock the power of Microsoft Azure.
- Customizing the Azure portal
- Creating and deploying resources
- Using the Azure CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with the CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with PowerShell
- Deploying resources with JSON templates