Learn how to set up and use Azure Service Bus, a fully managed cloud messaging service that keeps your database, storage, and web apps integrated by using asynchronous communications.
- [Sahil] Azure Service Bus allows your applications to talk to each other. The applications may be written in any major platform. They're able to talk to each other asynchronously via queues, topics, and subscriptions. While queues allow you to build First In, First Out messaging paradigms, topics and subscriptions open further architectural patterns for you. In this course, I will explain what Service Bus is, and what its major components are.
Then using code demonstrations, I show you how to take advantage of Azure Service Bus queues, topics, and subscriptions. Hi, my name is Sahil Malik and welcome Azure Service Bus. I enjoyed recording this course and I hope you enjoy watching it, too.
- What is Azure Service Bus?
- Setting up messaging queues
- Sending and receiving messages
- Setting up topics and subscriptions
- Enabling a namespace to host topics
- Relaying asynchronous communications