Bing translation services support many languages, but we need to submit the proper language codes in our calls. In this video, learn how to get the supported languages in the Bing Translator API.
- [Instructor] At this point, you should have…the translate API registered in Microsoft.…They'll give you, under the overview section,…they'll give you an endpoint,…and you can click on the Show Access Keys,…and you should be able to see your keys here.…Sometimes it errors out, let me click on it one more time.…So you can click on this keys button,…and that should show you your keys.…Again, your keys will be different so try not to use mine.…In fact, they won't work because I will have deleted them…by the time you are watching this course.…
Anyway, there's one thing I'd like to show you though.…Let's go into the translate API one more time,…and click on the Overview link.…Now, you see this endpoint?…Again, it's that STS end point.…So this endpoint again,…is you sign into your key, you get an access token,…and then you would continue using the actual functionality…which is translation, in this case.…That is certainly the preferred approach,…I did show that approach in one of the previous examples.…
However, I'm going to use the simpler approach here,…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.