Write and explore the code for getting supported languages for the Speak method.
- [Instructor] Now so far you've seen the ability…of the translate text API to get the various…languages it supports for translations…or convert them into language names,…actually be able to perform translations,…break sentences or translate larger documents…using translate array.…Did you know that the translate text API…can also work with speech?…Yes, let's see how.…Well, first we need to see what languages it can…support for speaking, which is different from…the set of languages it supports for translation.…
So, let's write a function called…get languages for speak and just as before…const request options equals get request options…and request.get, config.speech.traslateTextAPI.…endPoint plus get languages for speak.…Parsing the request options and log the output.…
Okay, let's go ahead and add a call to this function…and let's run this.…So, you see here the right certain array…of strings which are language codes like before,…but the number of languages for speak could…be different than the number it supports for translate.…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.