Azure CLI scripts can be long and a bit complicated. In this video, learn how to break down a script and how the different parts work together.
- [Instructor] I want to show you … how to get help using this Azure CLI … and it's going to be dash h or a dash dash help. … I'm going to show you what the difference is between those two. … One is a shortcut. … So if I came here and, az, we always start off with az … and remember, the next line is the resource … or rather the group that we're working with. … Now let's say I just type in az and then dash dash help. … Now watch this. … What we're going to see … are the different commands that we have for this, … and this is just the raw az. … And as I scroll up, … things I want to show out here, see that? … If I want to do Microsoft Maps, … this is going to be the group, right? … This is going to be what we're actually working on … with Microsoft Azure and look here, … group, Manage resource groups and template deployments. … I'm going to scroll up here … and we can see App Service, we can see Backup, … we can see a lot of different things. … And let me scroll down so you can see it, …
- Customizing the Azure portal
- Creating and deploying resources
- Using the Azure CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with the CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with PowerShell
- Deploying resources with JSON templates