Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Fundamentals of cloud service offerings, part of Microsoft Azure: Core Functionalities.
- [Instructor] Now when we're talking about cloud solutions,…we really need to understand the various levels…of cloud solution offerings.…So I reference it as X as a service, and today,…almost anything is configured as a service.…If you are listening to this course today,…we have something now called learning as a service, as well.…So it's really become a structural way of referencing…to solutions that are being stored…in a public cloud offering.…So software as a service, platform as a service,…and infrastructure as a service,…those three types of offerings…are available with Microsoft Azure.…
And the difference between them is essentially how much…of it do you actually manage and store yourself?…So I'm actually going to work my way up and down this list,…first starting with infrastructure as a service.…Microsoft Azure provides infrastructure as a service…in the form of the actual hardware.…So the hardware and the networking pieces,…where you will store your data…and you will store your virtual machines,…will be hosted by Microsoft Azure.…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
Implementing a VPN7m 39s
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.