Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Fundamentals of Azure management, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- Now that we've looked at the…various types of subscriptions…we can have and the basics of Azure,…let's talk about how we can manage…our Azure environment.…So there's various ways that I can…manage my Azure environment.…One of those ways is by using…a management portal, a web-based interface…or I can also use some more advanced…configuration tools such as PowerShell.…Now, let's start with the Azure management portals.…There's actually two of them and the first…one I'm going to look at is actually called…the Azure Management Portal,…and we connect to it by typing…azure.microsoft.com.…
In the azure.microsoft.com landing page…I click on My Account and that will take me…into my interface that allows me to choose…where I'm going next.…Now I can go to the Azure Preview Portal,…which is the other portal that we'll…talk about a little bit later on,…or the one that's currently live…and the most functional, which is…the Azure Management Portal.…I can also go into my Usage and Billing interface,…which will give me a lot of information…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.