Learn about examining the files associated with Azure functions.
- [Instructor] Before we leave this particular Azure function, let's take a look at view files, which are all the files associated with what we've built so far and you can see that there are three. Run.csx is the equivalent to a CS file, that is, that's where the code is and that's what we are looking at in the center of the screen. The readme is a typical readme file that tells you a little about this function and you can of course add more documentation here and function JSON has all the metadata about the function.
And here you will notice that the schedule that we created is captured here and you could of course edit this directly.
- Examining and personalizing the Azure portal
- Creating an app service
- Creating an ASP.NET application with Visual Studio
- Viewing your published app
- Creating a virtual machine
- Triggering Azure functions