Learn about examining the files associated with Azure functions.
- [Instructor] Before we leave…this particular Azure function,…let's take a look at view files,…which are all the files associated…with what we've built so far…and you can see that there are three.…Run.csx is the equivalent to a CS file,…that is, that's where the code is…and that's what we are looking at…in the center of the screen.…The readme is a typical readme file…that tells you a little about this function…and you can of course add more documentation here…and function JSON has all the metadata about the function.…
And here you will notice that the schedule…that we created is captured here…and you could of course edit this directly.…
- Examining and personalizing the Azure portal
- Creating an app service
- Creating an ASP.NET application with Visual Studio
- Viewing your published app
- Creating a virtual machine
- Triggering Azure functions
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure Stack First Lookwith Bhargav Shukla49m 52s Intermediate
1. Overview of Azure
2. Web Applicatons on Azure
3. Creating a Virtual Machine
4. Azure Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.