Azure users have the ability to use JSON templates to configure and deploy various resources. In this video, learn how to find the correct template amongst the vast array of templates available.
- Now that we know what a JSON template is, … let's go ahead an find the JSON template that's going … to meet your requirements for what you want to do. … I'm going to come up here, and I started off in … Google, notice and I'm just going to type … in quickstart Azure templates. … I'm going to hit enter, and it's right there. … The second one, on GitHub. … I'm going to click on it, that's going to take us to GitHub … and GitHub if you're unfamiliar with it, … it's a repository for coding that is absolutely … free for you to use. … Now, I'm going to scroll down and these are the names … of the templates, and there's a lot of templates. … I'm not going to go all the way down here, … I'm going to just go down so you can take a look … at what kind of templates are available to you. … Now, here's the thing. … There's a lot of different templates inside of here, … and it's highly unlikely that you're going to be coming … in here browsing this and just taking a look … at what you might want to do. …
- Customizing the Azure portal
- Creating and deploying resources
- Using the Azure CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with the CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with PowerShell
- Deploying resources with JSON templates