This video explains how adopting Azure AD may, directly and indirectly, impact the overall financials of the organization.
- [Instructor] Let's try to quickly deduce … what the financial implication could be … based on what we saw in the last two videos. … We'll look at the impact on infrastructure … and the impact on employees. … In infrastructure, the parameters that involve money … are cost of software licenses, server hardware, … other infrastructure costs, like networking and storage, … losses incurred due to downtime, … profits due to business agility, … and cost of Azure AD licenses if purchased. … Here's how each one of these changes with Azure AD. … The cost of software licenses goes down, saving us money. … The cost of server hardware also goes down, saving us money. … Losses incurred due to downtime are reduced, … again, saving us money. … And due to agility, profits go up, making us money. … All these factors contribute positively … to the organization's finances. … The only thing here that might cost us money … is Azure AD licenses. … That's also assuming that we are using a paid edition … and not the free one, because we need access to premium …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.