In this video, Sharon demonstrates how to configure Azure Active Directory Connect for an ADFS implementation, including the hardware and operating system requirements.
- [Instructor] We are going to spend some time talking…about Federated Identities using AD FS in Azure.…I know when we traditionally think about AD FS…we think about our on-premise solutions.…But did you know you can actually run AD FS in Azure?…And there are several benefits to doing this.…First it is highly available.…It's incredibly easy to manage.…It's easy to scale and it's geo-replicated…which contributes to the solution being highly available.…Let's take a look at what this would look like…if we were going to implement AD FS in Azure.…
And I know for some of you this might be…a little daunting at first to look at,…but it really isn't that bad.…As we can see, over to the left,…we have our Enterprise on-premise environment.…We have a domain controller there in DNS.…Over to the right, we have Microsoft Azure,…and within Azure we have two subnets created…and a couple of availability sets.…And if those terms are unfamiliar to you,…please go back to some of the other courses…on Azure to understand how this goes together.…
Studying for Microsoft certification? Topics covered here map to objectives on exam 70-534, Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
- Securing with managed identities
- Securing with hybrid identities
- Security with identity providers
- Identifying the right solution
- Designing a role-based Azure security solution
- Managing security risks