Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video Facets, part of Azure Search for Developers.
- [Instructor] I highly recommend visiting this link,…which is azjobsdemo.azurewebsites.net.…It's created by the Azure Search team,…and you can come in here and practice…some of these features.…This one is an auto complete.…For example, if you have to search for project manager,…it brings up some of these project managers…and then when you click for it,…you should technically get some results.…
Maybe you can just enter on project manager…and look at the results that are coming back…from the data set.…We all have seen typeaheads and autocompletes,…so that's not something that's very important, however,…if you do not know what a facet is, maybe you might want to…just consider looking at the filter results here.…So what you could do, is you could click…Administrative Assistant.…You can see that the current filter…has that assistant selected.…And then you can see we have Internal five jobs,…and External three, and then the minimum salary is here.…
But if we were to remove that and just pick something else,…that's a facet that gets selected.…
- Querying and indexing
- Creating a search service
- Using APIs during searching
- Importing JSON data
- Handling synonyms
- Working with suggestors and facets
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Search Fundamentals
2. Azure Search
3. CRUD Operations
4. Advanced Search Functionality
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.