This video gives an overview of how users not only within the organization, but also how those outside can securely access organizational resources.
- [Instructor] While we're on the topic of users, … let's talk about managing external users. … If you remember from the overview, … there are two solutions for external users. … The first one is Azure AD B2B, or business to business. … It's implemented when you have users in partner companies, … who need access to your corporate resources. … How this works, is that you send them an email invitation … to join your Azure AD tenant. … Once they accept the invitation, … they show up in your directory and can be given access … to any resources, in the same way that you would … to other internal users. … Since these are external identities, … they have an external identity provider. … So the authentication of such users happens … at the external provider and then they are redirected … to the resources they need to access in your tenant. … You don't have to worry about passwords, … or any part of the lifecycle of such accounts. … You can invite users from other Azure AD tenants, … users with a Microsoft personal account, …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.