Explore the templates in the Cloud App Security service. Learn how to create a policy from an existing template and edit an existing policy.
- In the last lesson we reviewed the dashboard…and the Investigate options in…the Cloud App security service.…In this lesson we are going to create…a policy that will help you quickly identify issues.…The service itself will come with…several templates to cover off most scenarios…and you'll find these templates under Control.…And you'll notice here that we have…several templates to choose from.…I believe there is 31 in them.…You can filter on the template…to make it a little bit easier.…Filter for a template based on type,…the severity, and the category.…
For our demonstration I'm actually going to go ahead,…scroll down, so you have the opportunity…to take a look at some of the templates…that are available to you.…And I'm actually going to select the next page.…Because the template I'm looking for…is file shared with personal email address.…And we can see it right here.…It has a low severity.…This template has already been used in one policy.…And to create the template all I need to do…is scroll over to the right and hit the + button.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.