In this video, you can learn about the storage options available in Azure and how to evaluate which option is right for you.
- [Instructor] As you know by now, … there are many resources that we can create … in an Azure subscription. … All of those resources are of various types. … As you see here in the Azure Marketplace, … we can create compute resources … or virtual machines, for example. … I can create containers that will host other services. … I can create databases or even DevOps environments. … I can also create identity services … for authentication and identity management. … I can create networking resources, … but the one that I want to talk … about now are storage resources. … We can create a number of storage resources in Azure … and we've looked already at creating … a storage account which is a key component … that links with many other services in Azure. … However, we can create other storage resources … to store other types of data. … One of those storage resources … that is relatively new is the Azure data box … which allows you to migrate your data … from your on-premises environment over to Azure. …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.