In this video, you can learn about Azure policies and how they are used to control and limit the utilization of resources in Azure.
- [Instructor] As we've started to look in Azure, … there are a large number of resources … that can be created in a subscription. … As well, we can have multiple subscriptions … that can be managed by using management groups. … And so we can have an organization … that becomes quite large, with a large number … of resources that can be located in a single resource group, … or across multiple resource group. … The fact that we can have such a large number … of resources, and that they can be located … in various locations in our subscription, … means that managing all of these resources can … sometimes become a little bit of a challenge. … Also ensuring that our resources don't run away … from us with settings that we did not intend to set, … or administrators that created resources … that did not comply with organizational norms. … We can use policies to gather information … about our resources, and to identify any resources … that are not in compliance, even to remediate any … of the problems that have been identified …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.