- Reviewing the new Microsoft exam structure
- Understanding the role of the AZ-100 exam
- Reviewing individual exam domains
- Exploring exam objectives
- Leveraging study resources
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Sharon] Being certified in Azure can lead to new roles, opportunities, and even a salary increase. In this course, we are going to cover the objectives for the new AZ-100 Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Exam. I'll cover the key points that you need to know to help you prepare for this exam. I'm Sharon Bennett, a certified Microsoft Azure administrator, and I have seen first-hand how becoming Azure certified can change peoples' lives. So go grab your favorite beverage and join me as we tackle the AZ-100 exam prep.
2. Manage Azure Subscriptions and Resources
3. Implement and Manage Storage
4. Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines
5. Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
Configure name resolution3m 26s
6. Manage Identities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.