- The new Azure exams and certifications
- The benefits of using cloud services
- Comparing public, private, and hybrid cloud models
- Core Azure services, including networking and storage
- Azure security features
- Planning and managing costs
- Various Azure support options
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Being certified in Azure can lead to new roles, opportunities, and even a salary increase. In this course, we are going to cover the objectives for the new AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam. I'll cover the key learning objectives that you need to know to help you prepare for the exam. I'm Sharon Bennett, a certified Microsoft Azure Administrator, and I have seen firsthand how becoming Azure Certified can change people's lives. Go grab your favorite beverage and join me as we tackle the AZ-900 Exam overview.
2. Cloud Concepts
3. Core Azure Services
4. Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
Azure security: Networking3m 47s
5. Azure Pricing and Support
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.