In this video, explore the process of enrolling a speaker with a longer audio file, that completes enrollment in a single request.
- [Instructor] The first user enroll,…as you just saw, the sahil user has been enrolled…with two wav files.…Now I'm going to enroll the second user, which is Jill.…So the process is identical,…so I'll move over this a little quicker than usual.…So again, I need to create an identification profile,…a new identification profile this time,…let's comment the other quote out.…So let's keep this variable,…because we will need the variable shortly.…
So I'm going to create a new identification profile now.…This time for Jill.…Let's go ahead and save this code in a variable.…So I'm going to say const jillidentificaitonProfile…is this code,…and just as I had registered myself,…I'm going to now register Jill.…So we don't want to recreate an identification profile,…let's comment out the create identification profile code.…
Un-comment this part out.…And I am going to enroll Jill…with Jill's identification profile,…and let's just make sure…that all other code is commented out.…We don't want to accidentally call anything.…Yup, it looks good, and let's go ahead and run this.…
- Using the Translate Text API
- Getting supported languages
- Writing code to translate between languages
- Performing text to speech
- Setting up speech to text
- Writing code for speaker identification
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Translation Text API
3. Bing Speech API
4. Speaker Recognition API
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.