Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video Emulator, part of NoSQL Development with DocumentDB in Azure.
- [Instructor] DocumentDB Emulator.…So if you are one of the ones like me who do not want…to pay Azure to do development and testing,…you have good news.…We have a DocumentDB emulator.…Now you can develop and test your applications locally…and you don't have to pay Azure for anything.…You don't even need an Azure subscription.…And the best part is that you can seamlessly move…your application to Azure later.…So really, all you need is the account name…which is https, not just http, localhost:8081…which is the port number and the account key…which is listed here is the account key that every…single DocumentDB emulator comes with.…
So really, you have to hard core the account name…and account key and that's it, one time.…And then when you need to move your applications…to Azure later, all you have to do is change your Uri…and the account key to your Azure subscription…account key for DocumentDB.…If you were to connect this using .NET API, all you have…to do is get a NuGet package which we'll show you…in a second and then go to DocumentClient client =…
- Back-end scaling fundamentals
- Fallacies of distributed computing
- Consistency models
- Data migration
- DocumentDB with .NET and Node.js
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Backend Scaling Fundamentals
2. Get Started with DocumentDB
3. DocumentDB with .NET
4. DocumentDB with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.