Get overview of the Enterprise Mobility + Security solution, including Azure AD Premium, Azure Information Protection, Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics, Microsoft Identity Manager, and Intune.
- [Narrator] EMS, or Enterprise Mobility plus Security,…is an offering from Microsoft that bundles several…Microsoft features into one offering.…In this course, we are going to focus on the…cloud components of EMS.…EMS includes the following services:…Azure Active Directory Premium,…Azure Information Protection,…Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics,…and Microsoft Identity Manager.…And you'll notice that these two are starred.…That's because both of these services…are for on-prem and hybrid environments,…both of which we will not cover in this course.…
And finally, Microsoft Intune.…Let's provide a quick overcap of each of these services.…Azure Active Directory premium happens to be…one of my favorite parts of Azure in Office 365.…Azure Active Directory is an identity management solution…that is the backbone of Azure Office 365…and other Microsoft Cloud services.…It provides multi-factor authentication, or MFA,…self-service password resets, privileged account management,…and several other offerings…that we'll discuss in the next chapter.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.