- [Instructor] So, durable functions. … So, durable functions enables long running orchestrations … and stateful processes … to be executed as serverless functions. … So, durable functions is just an extension … of Azure Functions … that will let us write stateful functions … in the serverless environment. … So, the extension will manage all the states, … all the checkpoints and even if there is a restart, … it will also take care of that for you … to manage the states between restarts, for example. … So, benefits that we have … is that we can define the workflows in code. … Other functions can be called … both synchronously or asynchronously. … Progress is automatically checkpoint … and the local state is never lost … even if a process does a recycle of an application pool, … for example, or even on a VM reboot. … So, one of the patterns that we have on durable functions … is called function chaining. … Function chaining is just a pattern for executing a sequence … of functions in a specific order …
- Scaling options in Azure
- Scheduling scaling in an App Service plan
- Configuring autoscale
- Writing code for autoscale
- Configuring Azure CDN
- Developing code to implement Azure CDN
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Building on Azure Microserviceswith Robby Millsap1h 46m Intermediate
What you should know1m 10s
1. Azure Scaling
2. Configuring Autoscale
3. Writing Code for Autoscale
4. Azure CDN
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.