Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video Documents and simple query, part of Azure Search for Developers.
- [Instructor] So here is an example of an HTTPS call.…As you can see we have https and then we the search…index name.…In this case we can take Catzon.search.windows.net.…And then we have indexes slash the name of the index.…Let's say something like, accounts.…And then you have docs slash index…and we have the API version.…You can see we also have a body, in this case…we have a complete index.…865 happens to be a unique value, in that particular index.…
So that's the key and we can have balance, which is $10,574.…In that particular account and then we have the first name,…last name, address, email and other information…for that particular user.…So as you can see it's a very simple json array,…inside the value and we're just passing one value…at this point in time.…And once we created an index and the index has some…documents, this is an example of being able to query it.…
As you can see the plus operator is more like an and.…So what I'm looking for at this point of time with an…and operation is, looking for two things.…
- Querying and indexing
- Creating a search service
- Using APIs during searching
- Importing JSON data
- Handling synonyms
- Working with suggestors and facets
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Search Fundamentals
2. Azure Search
3. CRUD Operations
4. Advanced Search Functionality
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.