Get an overview of the Azure Cloud App Security portal, focusing on the dashboards, and investigate the function of the service.
- [Instructor] Another component of EMS is cloud app…security which is a newish offering from Microsoft.…This service provides insight into the cloud apps that…your users may be using with our without your knowledge.…And this is done by analyzing your traffic logs.…In this lesson, we're going to explore the dashboards…and investigate the activities.…The next lesson will focus on creating the policies…from templates.…And you may be wondering why we're starting in Office 365.…Well, that's because you can launch the cloud app security…from Office 365.…
It's actually not launchable from the Azure portal.…To launch it you can go ahead, select admin.…And then the admin centers,…and then finally select cloud app security.…Once in the portal,…you'll notice that we're presented with a general dashboard.…And we can see here that we have several activities being…monitored and 27 accounts being monitored.…This dashboard includes all of our connected services.…But we can further drill down into a specific service.…I can click on Office 365,…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directory (2016)with David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.