This video gives an overview of device management capabilities in Azure AD, combined with other Microsoft cloud products.
- [Instructor] Now let's take a look … at the device management capabilities in Azure AD. … I mentioned two features for device management … in the overview slide, device registration … and Azure AD Join. … When I say Azure AD Join it's for cloud only environments, … meaning either those environments … where there is no on-premises presence, … or scope of access for the devices is limited … to cloud resources only, … and the devices need to be managed in the cloud … and not through on-premises solutions. … That's when Azure AD Join is your go-to option. … You'll need at least Windows 10 operating system installed … to use Azure AD Join. … How do you manage them? … Well, they can be managed through Microsoft Intune … or other third party MDM solutions. … Next, when I specifically say hybrid Azure AD Join … things are a bit different. … You go for this option when you require access … to resources across both environments, … on-premises and in Azure. … In addition, devices also need to be managed …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.