- Creating and using Azure Storage queues
- Using Azure Service Bus queues
- Security for Azure Service Bus queues
- Creating and scheduling WebJobs
- Creating Azure functions
- Running Azure Batch workloads
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Tiago] Creating, designing, and managing long-running tasks for your applications can be a major challenge. Microsoft Azure offers several features to run and host long-running tasks for your apps. With all the options Azure has to offer, it is not always obvious which is the best for specific business cases. Using examples, I'm going to demonstrate how services like Azure Queues, WebJobs, and Azure Functions for long-running tasks. I will weight the benefits and drawbacks of each option so that you can create the best solution for your needs. I will even show you how to run large-scale parallel tasks using Azure Batch. Hi, I'm Tiago Costa. I specialize in helping companies create cloud solutions with Microsoft Azure, so please join me in my LinkedIn Learning course about long-running tasks in Microsoft Azure.
Azure DevOps First Lookwith Jose Miguel Rady Allende17m 30s Beginner
Scaling Applications with Microsoft Azurewith Tiago Costa1h 30m Intermediate
What you should know1m 10s
1. Azure Queues
2. Azure WebJobs
3. Azure Functions and the Serverless Era
4. Large-Scale Parallel Compute
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.