Explore the process of submitting an input text sample and have text analytics detect the key phrases in the input text.
- [Instructor] The Microsoft Text Analytics API…can also be used to detect key phrases,…in any phrase and language that you send in.…So, go ahead and comment out any calls to the detectLanguage…function, and, down here, let's go ahead…and add a new function, called detectKeyPhrases.…The idea being that I'm going to specify…some inputText, here, and I'll also have to specify…what language that inputText is in.…
Of course, you can use the detectLanguage function…to first detect the language, that's perfectly OK.…Now, once I detect the language, and I have the inputText,…I can make a simple call, and have the Text Analytics API…tell me the key phrases in the sentence.…Let's see how.…The process of doing so is actually very, very similar…to the detectLanguage method, so I'm going to simply…copy/paste this code, and place it in the detectKeyPhrases…function, and make the necessary changes.…
The first change I need to make is that the endpoint…is not /languages, anymore, it is, instead, keyPhrases.…The second change I need to make is that I need to change…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.