Join Tiago Costa for an in-depth discussion in this video Deployment slots demo, part of Azure Administration: Implement and Manage Application Services.
- Okay, so now let's create a staging deployment slot. … And then we're going to deploy our app … to the staging deployment slot, … and after that, we are going to swap the production … and the staging slot, and you're going … to see how easy this is. … So first things first, I need to find my web app, … so I go to the resource group, there we go, … this is my web app. … Now under Deployment slots, … I need to create the staging deployment slot. … So I have an option here, add a slot, … and I need to provide a name for this. … I'll just type "staging." … And I click Add. … This will add the staging deployment slot. … So there we go. … Our deployment slot is created, so let's just close this. … And now let's click on Power deployment slot. … As you can see, the deployment slot is … a standard web application. … And as you can see on the top corner in the right, … the url is lildemo/staging … Dash-staging 'cause it's the name of the deployment slot. … So now I'm going for Visual studio, …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.