Join Tiago Costa for an in-depth discussion in this video Deployment to Azure Web Apps demo, part of Azure Administration: Implement and Manage Application Services.
- [Instructor] So, now let's deploy a web app … to our Azure web apps. … I already created ASP.NET Core 2.2 application. … And, under Visual Studio, if we just go to the Project … folder and we right click, we select the option … that says Publish. … This will open this pop up window that says, … Where would you want to publish? … I can publish to the App Service, App Service Linux, … Azure Virtual Machines or a standard IIS FTP … or even a folder. … In our case, yeah App Service is perfect … that's where we want to deploy this. … And I already have my app service built so I don't need … to create a new one so I will click Select Existing … and then click Publish. … This will open another window. … And that we select the Subscription … and then in here we select our web app. … So under the asp-demo resource group I have a web app called … lildemo LinkedIn Learning demo. … And I just press OK. … This downloads the publishing profile … and now it starts to upload all our files … from our app to that web app …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.