Join Tiago Costa for an in-depth discussion in this video Deployment of an ARM template, part of Azure Administration: Implement and Manage Application Services.
- [Instructor] Deploying ARM templates … can be achieved by several different ways. … I can just do it through PowerShell … or Bash or even using Android DevOps to achieve that. … But there is also a simple way to do this … and it's very useful when you're just testing something … or demo something. … Which is through the portal. … If we go to create a resource … and we search for template deployment, … we just need to click create, … now I can just say here … build your own template in the editor. … I will just remove this … and I will replace this with my template. … And as you can see in here, my template, … I have three parameters: … webAppName, I'll have the SKU location. … Then I have two variables … which will be the webAppPortalName … that I'm just doing a concatenation … between the parameter webAppName and then -webapp. … Same thing goes for the appServicePlanName variable. … I'm doing a concatenation with appServicePlan- … and with the parameter webAppName. … And then I'm creating two resources. …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.