Learn how to deploy or sideload your application to run natively on Windows 10.
- Okay, so now your package is built,…and it actually very usefully gives you…a little shortcut to the places built to,…so you can just click on that.…- [Clean-Shaven Man] And here for our ready…is name of the folder…containing the partial script,…there we go.…- [Bearded Man] Great, so let's run that--…- [Clean-Shaven Man] Yep, we can see here,…this is the file that we need to open.…- [Bearded Man] So you can actually copy that whole folder…and give it to someone else that's got a machine,…as long as they enable sideload,…or they're in developer mode as well,…then they could put that folder on their machine,…plug in a headset, run this package,…and be using this application as well.…
So if you've got people in your team…that you're working with,…that you wanna share this with,…or that you're testing,…or they're testing your app,…you can share this package with them.…- [Clean-Shaven Man] Yep.…If we want to deploy on the local system,…right click, Run with PowerShell.…And here it's gonna do its magic.…Press enter.…- [Bearded Man] So it wants to make sure…
- Mixed reality
- Setting up the camera and scenes
- Gaze in Unity
- Building movement and teleporting
- Setting up audio in Unity
- Conditional compilation in Unity
- Creating simple models using Paint 3D
- Topology and polygon count
- Normal maps, bump maps, and CrazyBump
- Fixing issues using Maya and Visual Studio
- Exploring the frame debugger
- Building an application in Visual Studio
- Submitting an app to the Windows Store
Skill Level Intermediate
App Development for Microsoft HoloLenswith Dennis Vroegop2h 53m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Unity
2. Developing in Unity: Gaze
3. Developing in Unity: Movement
4. Developing in Unity: Speech and Audio
5. Conditional Compilation
Building for UWP5m 5s
6. Designing for MR
7. Optimization and Debugging
8. Deploying with Visual Studio 2017
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.