Learn how to deploy certificates for Microsoft Azure resources.
- [Voiceover] If you've been managing servers…for several years, you're certainly familiar…with certificates. Certificates are used…for different purposes based on their templates.…The templates are what are used to create those certificates…and to apply the properties to those certificates.…Essentially, they're used to apply some type of security…that is being used in a communication mechanism…between a client or a server…or between multiple server resources together.…What we're going to do is look at…where certificates are handled and managed in Azure.…
In Azure, there are several types of reasons…why we would use certificates, but the most common…and the most useful are related to cloud services…and web apps. A cloud service is going to be…a resource in Azure where our web roles are going to reside…and provide web based resources.…If we have applications that need to be published,…they will be published through the resources…that are found in our cloud service.…The cloud service is there for use for remote access,…
Here, David Elfassy investigates security concepts related to Azure deployment and services such as Office 365, Exchange, and Azure Active Directory. Find out how to use Azure's built-in security tools, secure virtual machines, implement more robust multifactor authentication, and protect your services and data, including email, documents, and user data. Plus, learn how to configure security certificates for your app deployments using custom domains.
- Securing objects and virtual machines
- Deploying certificates for Azure resources
- Implementing multifactor authentication
- Securing Office 365
- Securing Azure Active Directory