We look at the various Terraform commands and the process through which we deploy our azure resources. Additionally we also look at how to update the state once the environment is deployed.
- [Instructor] Let's deploy it using Terraform. … We need to authenticate our Terraform deployment … with Azure prior to provisioning anything. … There's several options on how to do this, … I'd recommend using service principal approach, … the process is shown here on the web site in detail. … So I'm just going to let you follow it through. … Now once we complete, … we get the following output. … We want to map components on here … against our Terraform value. … So the app ID to client ID, … the password to client secret, … and tenant to tenant ID. … From my side, I've gone ahead and completed the process … and updated my variables. … Let's head over to visual studio code … and I can show you. … Here I have my variables and as stated before, … I've actually updated them. … Now that we finished, … let's run Terraform init. … I'm going to extend this a little bit so we can see it, … so the Terraform init command will initialize Terraform, … and we can see that it's going to be loading …
AuthorGurinder Singh Mann
- Developing an infrastructure strategy
- Managing technical debt
- Managing Amazon Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploying applications on AKS
- Scaling your Kubernetes clusters
- Implementing infrastructure as code
- Deploying Azure resources via Terraform
- Implementing security and compliance
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure for DevOps: Dependency Managementwith Gurinder Singh Mann47m 5s Intermediate
Who is this course for?1m 4s
1. Infrastructure and Configuration Management
2. Manage Kubernetes Service
3. Implementing Infrastructure as Code
4. Implement Security and Compliance
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.