In this video, learn how to call the Bing Translator API to translate from any language to any language, for example, English to German.
- [Instructor] So now that we have a function working…that gets us supported languages,…you should have this much working…on your machine at this point,…now let's actually do the translation.…So I'm going to comment out…this get supported languages function,…and un-comment translate text.…Note that we've already found out that E-N and D-E…are two valid languages that the Translator API supports.…So now let's fill out this function.…Translate text, and this will accept input text as string,…and the language, which you're translating from,…as a string, and the to language as a string,…and so let's write out this function.…
So, I will need a form to submit,…in which I will provide the text…that we are intending to translate,…input text,…and from shall be the language…we want to translate from,…to will be the language that we are translating to.…So that is step one.…So let's go ahead and create the form data out of this.…Const, form data,…query string dot stringify, form.…
So this basically gives me a query string representation…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.