In this video, run the final code and submit text with spelling mistakes and learn about the positional intelligence of the Spell Check API.
- [Instructor] So with our spellcheck APIs registered…with our project structure done and the code written,…it's time to fix the spellings.…I'm going to go ahead and sort of…break point on line 28 here…so we see what sort of response we got from the service…and go ahead and run this.…It says, "Hollow World!"…Hopefully it will correct it to "Hello World!"…Let's try.…So I hit F5 or I click on that Start button,…and it lands us here on this break point.…
Let's go ahead and see what response dot body looks like.…And it says flaggedTokens offset token Hollo type…UnknownToken suggestion Hello score 91%.…Another suggestion, Hollow, as in a hollow pipe or log,…score point eight three one.…See? It was able to correct the spellings.…And it even understood that "Hello" is probably…the most logical choice here.…But let's try to trick it.…So I'm going to stop editor now.…
And let's say that I try and trick it.…I'm going to say, "Hollo World! This is a Hollo log."…So let's see if it understands that the second "hollo" is,…you know, the "hollow" H-O-L-L-O-W.…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.