This video is a demonstration of how to add and verify ten users in Azure AD.
- And the final demo is: … creating users in Azure AD. … The first account I'll have to create … will be my own administrator account. … So let me close out of here by clicking on the cross, … then going to Azure active directory, … and then clicking on the user section here. … Here, as you can see, … by default there will only be one user: … the user account which was used … to create this Azure subscription. … Now in order to create my new user account, … I'll have to click on new user, … give it a name, … so my full name, … which is Kanal D. Maheta. … My username will be firstname.lastname@example.org … If I click on the profile section … I can add the first name and last name, … let me do that. … Kanal D. Maheta. … My job title is IT Administrator … and department is IT. … Let me click on okay to save that information, … then I'll click on the properties section. … Here it highlights that the user … was created in Azure active directory. … That looks good. … Let me click on the next section, …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.